Saturday, August 9, 2008

Enjoy my Blog...


Hi to All,

I am so glad you have decided to check out my blog.

As you can clearly see...I hope...I am deeply impressed with the Djembe Drum.
The Djembe is an African Drum(Althogh I think it is firstly from Senegal,back in the day)
It is carved from a tree stump, the harder, heavier the wood...the better quality drum you get.
The skin on the drum is usually goatskin, pigskin or a modern plastic-ee-leather(Which is terrible to play on)

On this blog I will be posting vid clips and pics of various styles of playing and rythms that you can maybe learn and use...I hope that I can impart some useful knowledge to you!

Enjoy, and please spread the news of my blog and lets see just how many other drummers are blogging along with you and I.

Daniel Nicholson

No comments: