Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Amazing random meeting of an amazing muzo!!!!

So I believe in having my djembe with me WHEREVER I go, and I am simply not shy at all...so I often just sit somewhere and watch the crowds walk by while I drum in my own little world in my head...

This being said, I quite often meet interesting people on my journey in life...

This man was very cool...we chatted and chatted for almost an hour...he gave me tips on drumming styles and hand placements,etc...
He is the drummer for an old 70's band called "Four Jacks and a Jill"...if you have'nt heard of them please google them...old school music but awsome South African Band!!!

I've been invited to his house to have a jam with him - he still has a couple of drum kits - but sadly he wasn't feeling too well when I tried to arrange it...

Will post videos and pics as soon as we have a jam together!!!!

No comments: