Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Business Card


TO ALL THOSE THAT VIEW THIS PAGE...

Drumming is what I do for a living, for an income, and for my sanity...

I will be doing this for the rest of my life and hopefully be able to give the business over to my son one day...

Should any of you even THINK you might know someone or a company that might want to use my services...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE download this pic of my business card, and email it onward...

As you might or might not know...being a musician is a tough business to crack, however I have over the years built up a solid reputation, and most of it has been through word of mouth...this is why I ask that you continue this tradition that has helped me build my business to the point where it is now!...

Thank you to all those that have contributed to this over the years!....Lets have many more!!!!

No comments: