Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Charity Drumming at Downtown Music

 I did a gig at Downtown Music in George.

This gig was the 3rd Annual Charity Gig for Child Welfare, that I've organized and hosted.  EdenFM(a local radio station)was also there and played several spots live on air...

This is my friend and fellow drummer, Zane...we did a Djmembe Duo using Polyrhythms to make music!
 My Son, Axel Dean Nicholson, the next generation drummer attends ALL my daytime events...this is his "impressed" face when the jam goes well!!!!...
 Here is a nice angle of the EdenFM radio Jockeys...

We had a great day and even though we did not get much funds in from the event, we had a great public response...even from callers phoning in on air...

It definately got some interesting statistics from the Child Welfare out to the public ear.
Axel at just under two years old, kept going to my banner and pointing at the pic of me...then pointing at me....obviously loving seeing two "Drummer Daddy's" in the same place at once!!!!
He even did a bit of posing at my vehicle...little dude knows how to do the cute thing hey!!!!

No comments: