Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Drumming at the Redberry Festival

 So, I got asked to do a drum circle for 2 days at the Redberry Farm...

They do an annual strawberry festival....

So these are the pics of the 2 days, it was a lot of fun, and I got to market my business like crazy!!!!! As you can see in the pics, I made sure my car's signage was very visible at all times!!!


 Thanks mom for coming round and taking a couple of pics for me.....she also brought me Energade cool drinks to keep me going...I was basically drumming none stop for 6-8hours each day....

 There were times that I got the kids going on a rhythm, then stood back and chatted to their parents about my business and giving the marketing "speech"...lol
 My hands at the end of the day...Zoom in and see just how much pain they were in....
 And so the day went on, people of all ages came and drummed and had fun....This was a school group that rocked up and virtually took over completely....loved having them there...they created such a big "Buzz" for 30mins that it brought a load of people over just because of their happy vibe!!!


And this lovely family took a bunch of their own photos and emailed this kiff pic to me...didn't even know they were taking the photo until I got their mail...

Thanks to the Redberry Farm for the invitation to attend the Fest!!!

No comments: